A History of Vivazen
Before there was modern medicine, the human race turned to nature to find remedies for various ailments. The leaves of plants, roots, crops, and even fruits and vegetables have served man in order to survive. Even though we now have pharmaceuticals for major maladies, minor aches and pains can often be relieved with natural substances, such as those found in Vivazen.
The Natural Qualities of Vivazen
Vivazen is a natural painkiller. While many natural remedies come in capsule or powder form (more info below), Vivazen is a drink. Here are the active ingredients used to provide pain relief:
- White Lotus: This supplement is often used in teas and provides mildly sedation. This promotes a sense of calm and relaxation.
- White Willow Bark: This use of this plant dates as far back as the days of ancient Egypt. White willow bark is the original aspirin and was often used for pain relief in the 1800s
- Kratom: This plant is also often used in teas, and provides a euphoric effect as well as relieves stress and pain.
- Skullcap: Skullcap is the most modern ingredient in this supplement. It has anti-inflammatory properties that help with stress, anxiety, and sleeplessness.
- Boswellia powder: This is an Ayurvedic supplement for relieving joint pain.
- Wild Dagga: This south African plant has anti-inflammatory properties and analgesic effects as well. It can also induce calm and relaxation.
So where’s the catch when it comes to Vivazen? The price. Two servings of Vivazen will set you back $13.98, or $6.99 per serving. Prices improve somwhat if you buy in bulk, but even buying a 24 pack costs $125.98. That is still $5.25 per serving. So what is the budget savvy supplement fan to do? Make there own.
Natural Pain Relief Stack
So what are the main benefits of Vivazen? Sedation, pain relief (analgesics), stress relief, anxiety relief, joint pain relief, improved sleep, and anti-inflammatory properties. Luckily, this can all be achieved for much less.
- Rhodiola rosea powder: This is an herb and traditional chinese rememdy for stress and anxiety 
- Ashwagandha: This ayurvedic herb is used as an anti-inflamatory, anxiolytic (anti-anxiety), and for joint pain [2, 3]
- GABA: GABA is an amino acid that provides relaxation and analgesic effects (pain relief) 
- Melatonin: Melatonin occurs naturally in the body, but it can be taken in supplement form for sedation, improved sleep quality, and pain relief .
And there you have it. This group of natural supplements has all the benefits of Vivazen. But what about cost? You can buy all of these individually; however, there is a relaxation stack that already contains all of these ingredients. A 30 day supply costs just $15.00; a 90 day supply is $30. That breaks down to $0.50 cents per serving for the 30 day supply and $$0.33 per serving for the 90 day supply.
Relax Stack and Physical Fitness
So how does this benefit you? When it comes to fitness, your body takes on a certain amount of stress. You are bound to experience muscle pains and possibly joint pain as well. Sleep is also crucial to helping your body repair after intensive training. Having a stack that can help relieve stress both mentally and physically as well as relieve pain is immensely helpful for physically active individuals.
So why the focus on sleep as well?
If you aren’t getting enough sleep, your energy levels decrease, the levels of your stress hormones increase, human growth hormone (HGH) production decreases, and you increase the severity and likelihood of age-related disorders . High levels of stress hormones have been linked to weight gain ; add that to reduced energy and you have a serious issue on your hands. Plus, the reduced HGH is a major issue as it is needed to repair muscle tissue. [8, 9]